For the pasta salad
- 250 grams ditali pasta or any other short pasta you prefer
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 100 grams crabmeat SAFCOL
- 200 grams sweet corn drained
- 1 cucumber cut into small cubes
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
For the dressing
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/2 teacup olive oil
- Juice of 2 lemons
Cook the pasta for 8 minutes or according to package instructions and drain.
Put the pasta in a large bowl and drizzle with a tablespoon of olive oil. Season with salt and add the remaining salad ingredients and mix well.
Mix together the dressing’s ingredients and pour it over the salad.
Stir well and chill for about an hour. Serve and enjoy.