- 1 teacup of all-purpose flour
- 1.5 teacups of oatmeal
- 1 teacup of orange flavored tahini
- ½ teacup of dark brown cane sugar
- ½ teacup of melted margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of grounded cinnamon
- 100 grams coarsely chopped dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix all the ingredients well until they are homogenized. Shape small balls of dough (walnut size) and press gently with your hands.
Place the cookies in a baking pan covered with non-stick paper and bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees, for about 13′-14′(until their surface is golden brown).
Take them out of the oven and let them cool (the cookies gets crunchier as they cool down, so they might be pretty soft when coming out of the oven-relax, everything is fine).